Using software update on your Mac, you can update iTunes to 10.2.2.
According to Apple, iTunes 10.2.2 provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
• Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
• Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
• Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
iTunes 10.2 came with several new features and improvements, including:
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
• Improved Home Sharing. Browse and play from your iTunes libraries with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222