If you use iAnnotate by Aji, version 1.5, a major update, was made available today. The developer urges you to back up your iPad and documents BEFORE you update.
According to the developer, the new features include:
• The new Navigation Panel includes thumbnail view, outline/bookmarks view, search function with contextualized results, annotation search, and improved annotation navigation.
• Add Photo annotations and record Voice annotations
• WebDAV server connectivity support. Ability to upload new files to Dropbox/WebDAV.
• “Master Button” allows one-tap access to all tools that are not currently on your toolbar. Only add a date stamp every so often? Try the Master Button!
• Improved security options including full iOS Data Protection and Keychain support.
• Insert blank pages
• Delete pages
• Rotate individual pages and rotate whole document
• Set and return to “Mark” (“quick bookmark”)
• Ability to select and copy images (partial screen capture).
• Ability to open multiple views of the same PDF in different tabs. Open a long PDF in one tab and then open the same PDF to a different section on another tab – your highlights will update across both tabs!
• Ability to email/print a single page of a PDF.
• Improved stamp management, including PNG import of stamps and ability to delete stamps.
If you are not familiar with the program and often review and mark up PDFs, you should check it out. The 9 mb user guide is available for download here.