If you are constantly looking to buy an app but think the price is not quite right, you need to check out AppShopper.
The company describes the app as follows:
AppShopper keeps you up to date on the newest App Store apps, sales and freebies. Organize apps in your own customized Wish List and automatically get notified when there is a sale or update.
– Top 200: See all the current top apps and their movement.
– Ratings & Reviews: Browse ratings and reviews from 3rd party sites such as TouchArcade.com
– Sharing: Share an app’s info via Twitter, Facebook, email, and more
– Popular Apps: Overwhelmed by the App Store? Our list of popular app changes lets you browse a list of only the apps that other AppShopper users think are worth looking at.
– What’s New: Track all the latest changes to the App Store: price drops, updates, and new apps.
– Wish List: Add any app to your own personal Wish List and get notified of price changes or updates by email. With Push Notifications, you can get the latest updates sent directly to your device.
– My Apps: Keep track of the apps you already own. With Push Notifications, you can get the latest updates sent directly to your device.
– Syncs with AppShopper.com: Wish List and My Apps automatically sync with AppShopper.com so you can manage your lists in a web browser.
If you are interested in an app, you can add it to a watch list. When it goes on sale, you can see it. If you own an app and select you own it, if there is an update, it you will see it. Overall, I find myself checking this app throughout the day. When you want a great deal on an app, this app can help you save money.