Apple has just announced the iPad app of the year…Snapseed.
This photo app allows you to transform, enhance and share photos. You can use your iPad as an editing machine.
The features include:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo, now with standard aspect ratios.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring the surrounding background.
• Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email – Send images at original resolution.
• Social – Share on Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter (using iOS5).
• Print – Print wirelessly using Apple’s AirPrint technology
Check out all of the features this iPad app of the year has to offer.