Evernote released the iPad version of Skitch today. The app allows you to:
– Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
– Create: Draw something new
– Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
– Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
– Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
– Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
– Sketch and share
– Point out objects and locations in a photo
– Brainstorm design ideas with your team
– Identify a point of interest on a map
– Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score.
This app integrates with Evernote so you can store, markup and recall information easily.