Just in time for Valentine’s day, Apple has updated iMovie for iOS. If you do not own this app, it available for $4.99.
The app allows you to make HD movies. You can even create Hollywood style trailers and share your projects.
The most recent two updates include the following fixes:
• Improves reliability when sending photos from iPhoto to iMovie
• Resolves an issue that could affect photos in projects and trailers after restoring from a backup
• Improves overall stability
• Three new trailers — Adrenaline, Coming of Age, and Teen
• Add photos to any trailer and have them automatically animate with the Ken Burns effect
• On iPad, open the Precision Editor to create split audio edits
• Play clips in the Video Browser before adding them to your project
• Create a slideshow by sharing photos from iPhoto for iOS
• Tap the help icon to display Coaching tips
• 1080p HD upload resolution is now available for sharing to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport
• Audio recordings captured in a project now appear in the Audio Browser for easy access
The 496 MB download is available now. You will need a compatible iOS device running iOS 6.0 or later.