Grafio – Diagrams and ideas, a universal iOS app, is on sale until April 14.
The developer describes the app as follows:
Create business models, flow charts, organisational charts, wireframes, network diagrams, business process diagrams, venn diagrams, mind maps, mockups, text-and-audio notes, sketches and other illustrations. Everything is custom and modifiable.
Grafio’s shape recognition algorithm boosts your visual skills by identifying basic shapes and redrawing them. You bring your idea to life, as your apple device becomes a super tool: combining digital napkin, smart whiteboard, and a sophisticated business modeling tool. Results are convincing, inspiring and professional. You put more life to your presentation by recording audio notes to each shape and connection.
When finished you easily tweet, post on your facebook wall or share it with the others in the project team.
There are some tutorial videos available, including how to draw basic shapes using shape recognition
and how to create connections between shapes.
The features include:
• Draw schemes of figures, curves and lines in a vector format.
• Enjoy shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes – rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Use the ready stencils in our library of shapes.
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections. (a line between two object centers is recognized as a connection).
• Label shapes and connections. (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Landscape support (for maximum work space).
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even sketches)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties.
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment.
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock Shapes
• Copy and Paste across the application
• Undo & Redo
• Zoom and Pan your working note.
• Send your note/scheme via e-mail.
• Keep an organizer desktop with your notes.
• VGA Output for presentations.
• Export to PDF
• AirPrint Support.
• Box.Net Support.
• DropBox Support.
If you are looking for a diagraming app, you should consider Grafio.