For those who use Lexis to perform legal research, this Lexis Advance HD allows you to do your work on your iPad on the go.
You need to have a Lexis Advance subscription and valid ID to use this app. If you do not subscribe to this service and find yourself in need of access to a library of information, you should consider the subscription.
Version 3.8 repairs or fixes the following:
• Fixed email crash issue and other bug fixes
• Discontinued support for iOS 4.3, requires iOS 5.0 or above
• Browse through content of a statute or treatise
• Select multiple documents to email or save to folder
• Print a document directly to an iPad-compatible wireless printer
• Persist user’s delivery options from Lexis Advance when emailing documents
• Option to save offline while saving a document to folder
• Display offline document size information
Some of the nice features of this app is the ability to highlight cases or statutes, save those to a particular client folder and access them later. You can also share your work.
You can view more about the product here.