The app was updated to version 3.3.2119.
The Key Features identified by the developer are.
• Remote access to all your computers, files and applications
• File manager for transferring files remotely and saving files to your device
• Wake-On-Lan for waking a sleeping computer remotely
• Print to AirPrint-compatible printers
• Attach files to emails directly from Ignition
• Photo management for transferring photos from/to photo library
• HD video and sound streaming from your remote computer to your mobile device (available for Windows, Mac coming soon)
• My Cloud Bank integration that links Ignition with popular cloud services.
The various fixes and updates include:
– Cubby is now in the app! Go to My Cloud Bank and tap the Cubby logo to access 5 GB of free cloud space. No additional subscription required!
– The login page has a new look
– We now refer to your LogMeIn account email as a LogMeIn ID; you can use it to log in to LogMeIn.com, join.me and cubby.com
– The app now generates less network traffic
– If the computer you are controlling uses a transparent cursor, the app now displays the cursor more accurately
– The app now supports Basic Authorization Proxy and PAC Proxy
– When you restart the app, we remember your previously opened cloud services
– During remote control, you’ll find an on/off switch for Remote Sound under remote control settings (the gear icon)
– Anything typed on your iPhone/iPad keyboard will appear on the host exactly as entered, even if the PC or Mac uses a different keyboard layout than your iPhone/iPad (you may need to update LogMeIn on your PC or Mac).
– For Windows users, we’ve added an optional feature called Focus Tracking that automatically places the most recently opened window in the center of your iPhone/iPad screen
– We made various bug fixes
If you need to remotely access your computer on the go from your iOS device, this Ignition may be the app for you.