Apple has updated its WWDC app. This iOS universal app can be used to follow along each day of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco beginning Monday June 10.
If you are not an Apple developer, you can still use the app – just tap Cancel when you are prompted to sign in as a developer.
The fixes include:
• Videos now continue to play over AirPlay when the device locks or after interruptions, e.g., a phone call
• When playing videos, the audio ringer switch no longer mutes audio
• Favorites in Events go all the way to 11 PM
• Duplicate section headers in the videos list no longer appear
• The navigation bar in Events no longer disappears
• Blurry text in session details has been corrected
• Version information has been added to augment future bug reports or feedback
To learn more about becoming an App developer, check out Apple’s Developer Support Center.