This week, Staples has a sale on various Bamboo stylus models. (check your local store to see if the sale applies) If you have been thinking about getting a stylus or trying out a new one, the Wacom Bamboo Stylus combines the right size, feel and now – price.
Wacom Bamboo Stylus $19.99 instead of $29.99
The Bamboo Stylus offers users a premium experience for notetaking, sketching, drawing, and other forms of creative expression. Backed by Wacom’s 25-plus years as the world’s leading manufacturer of digital pen tablets and interactive pen displays, Bamboo Stylus is highlighted by its subtle design elements, sophisticated black and silver design with satin-textured metal body and balanced weighting.
The tip of the stylus is 25 percent narrower (6mm vs. 8mm) in diameter than some of the other most popular solutions on the market today. Combining ergonomic comfort and a firmer feel, the Bamboo Stylus offers a premium digital inking experience for handwriting notes, highlighting text, editing documents, drawing, sketching and much more.
Bamboo Stylus brings a more accurate and precise way to take notes in meetings and classroom settings, or to sketch out rough ideas while on the go. For example, users can improve their input experience with numerous applications developed for iPad, such as Penultimate™ for note taking and Autodesk® SketchBook® Mobile for sketching needs.
For serious drawing or sketching capabilities on a computer, check out Wacom’s line of Intuos professional pen tablets, which have helped Wacom earn the reputation as the global leader in digital pens.
- Improves experiences with applications for sketching
- Sophisticated black and silver design with satin-textured metal body
- 25 percent slimmer tip than main competitors (6mm vs. 8mm)
- Weight-balanced design
- Smooth soft tip for best pen-on-screen feeling
- 9mm pen barrel
- 120mm pen length
- Pen weight: 20g
Bring your vision to life on your tablet PC or touchscreen device with the Wacom Bamboo stylus. With an ergonomic design and pen-like feel, this stylus allows you to draw, sketch, or take notes with the same ease as pen on paper. The stylus features a satin-textured metal body enhanced with an elegant design, making it an attractive on-the-go accessory.
Bamboo Pocket Stylus, Collapsible $24.99 instead of $34.99.
This stylus collapses and expands to a full size stylus.
The Bamboo Stylus Duo is a dual-purpose stylus for iPad® and Android tablets that combines a responsive, smooth pen tip for tablets at one end with a premium ball-point ink pen at the opposite end. This allows you to switch between working on a tablet and working on paper by simply flipping over the pen. One end features a smooth, best-in-class responsive pen tip for use on-screen, while the other end houses a high-quality inking pen for writing and drawing on paper. The pen cap can be attached conveniently to either end of the pen to protect the unused tip. The writing tip uses standard ink refills and delivers a writing sensation similar to regular ballpoint pens.With an elegant design, a satin-textured metal body, and quality craftmanship synonymous with all Wacom products, Bamboo Stylus duo is the ideal tool for writing, drawing or doodling in both a digital and analog world.
- Combines a stylus and inking pen to provide a premium experience in both worlds
- Improves experiences with tablet applications for sketching, drawing or writing
- Elegant platinum silver and black finish with satin-textured plated metal body
- 25% slimmer tip than other stylus solutions on the market (6mm vs. 8mm)
- Weight-balanced design to feel right in your hand
- Soft rubber rings for a smooth fit of the cap on both tip ends
- Let your inner writer or artist come out with the Wacom bamboo stylus. The two-sided design lets you use one end of the piece as a pen when working at home or in the office, and the other side functions as a stylus, giving you the chance to jot down notes and create works of art on your tablet.Unique Design for Comfort The stylus features a weight-balanced design that provides a more comfortable fit for your hand. With soft rubber tips on both ends of the piece, you can write or draw for hours without feeling even a twinge of discomfort.Works with All TablesYou never need to worry that this stylus will interfere with your favorite activities because it works with all tablets. The soft rubber end won’t scratch or damage the surface of your tablet, no matter how often you use it.Easy to CarryWith a lightweight design, this stylus is one that you can tuck into your pocket, keeping it on hand when the muses strike. It even has a traditional pen cap design that you can use to attach the stylus to your pocket, and it’s the perfect size for slipping into your tablet case.Use as a Pen or a StylusThis stylus combines all of the benefits of a pen with the unique features of a stylus. When you find that you need to write down notes on a piece of paper, sign a document, or use a regular pen, you can simply turn the stylus over and use the opposite end.