OmniFocus for iPad is an iPad app to help you organize projects, tasks and to do items.
This 1.6.4 is a minor update which improves compatibility with iOS 7.
• Added support for playing audio attachments created with OmniFocus 2 for iPhone.
• OmniFocus requests permission to use the microphone when recording audio attachments on iOS 7.
• Fixed a bug where Search was non-functional on iOS 7.
• Fixed a crash when copying text from an item’s note on iOS 7.
Use OmniFocus for iPad on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPhone and Mac).
– Capture ideas as they come to mind with just a few quick taps.
– Organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as you need.
– Break large tasks into manageable steps.
– Track the details with task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, audio notes, and photo attachments.
– Categorize and view tasks by contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished.
– Map your contexts to see where you need to go and be reminded of tasks when they’re nearby.
– Forecast your week with due tasks, starting tasks, and calendar events in a single view.
– Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
– Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.