As e-discovery becomes more and more prolific, knowing what it means and what it is about becomes more important.
There is a free PDF that addresses ediscovery available from Technolawyer if you sign up for free. You can download the PDF and keep it on your iPad for easy reference.
- Here’s the Table of Contents:
- 1. The Knowledge Gap and How We Got Here
- 2. How Computers Work and Why You Should Care
- 3. Bits, Bytes, and the Building Blocks of ESI
- 4. How Computers Store (Discoverable) Data
- 5. The “Discovery” in Ediscovery
- 6. ESI Complexities: Potential Evidence Versus Form of Production
- 7. Why You Must Speak Geek About Storage Technologies
- 8. True Ediscovery Mastery