Evernote for iPad has been updated to version 7.3.0. This easy to use free app allows you to store and sync bits of information, documents, pictures, notes and more.
You can sign up for a premium service that allows offline notebooks, friends and colleagues to share notes, smarter searching, up to 1GB of monthly upload capacity and more. See Reasons to Go Premium.
Even your handwritten notes can become searchable after you merely take a picture of them using the app.
The updated improvements include:
Redesigned home screen with new customization options
– Choose from three color themes: Light, Dark, and Classic
– All users can now add, remove, and rearrange sections
– Show or hide details for each section
Save business card scans to your contacts automatically
Set audio note quality to optimize for sound or file size
– Improved sync performance
– Fixed an issue causing some users to never see card scan results
– Audio notes will no longer save as corrupted files in certain cases
– Numerous stability improvements
You can learn more about using Evernote from this getting started site.