The legal research app Lexis Advance® HD has been updated to version 4.0. The app allows you to perform legal research on the go. It requires you to have an account with Lexis to access the various databases.
The new and improved features in version 4.0 include:
· Improved search algorithm and search results
· Ability to browse sources
· Support for Table of Contents
· Auto-suggest sources in the search box
· Link to Table of Contents from auto-suggest source list
· Easily view and download documents in PDF
· Court filter enhancements
· Show term hits in search results with Terms View option
· Re-use sources, topics from Recent & Favorites, History and Folders
· Support for segment searching in News
· Content additions
· Other enhancements and bug fixes
The app allows you to view and annotate documents while offline and sync the changes to folders you create for clients or projects.