AgileBits’ 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet has been updated to version 4.3.2.
This app has the ability to remember, generate and securely store passwords, credit card information and more. With the built in browser, you can have the app fill in your username and password automagically.
There is also a strong password generator the remembers the password for you.
The following has been updated in the latest updates:
Updated in version 4.3.2:
* Fixed a problem which could cause an import from 1Password 3 to fail.
* Fixed a problem causing the rich icons to not show.
* Additional bug fixes
New and Improved in 4.3:
* Wi-Fi sync option is now available for syncing with 1Password 4 for Mac.
* Custom items icons added on Mac are now shown.
* Added new setting to change user-agent of the built-in browser.
* Better support for iOS 7
* Greatly improved initial iCloud sync performance.
* Improved search performance.
* Diagnostic information is now emailed as an attachment.
* Fixed visual issues with search results on iOS 7.
* Fixed bug that where 1Password process did not terminate after Erase Data.
* Fixed problem where iCloud sync did not start automatically on the initial launch.
* Fixed bug where it was not possible to change the name of an item.
* Fixed sorting and indentation of folders when viewing them in the popover.
* Fixed crash when using voice over and generate password.
* Fixed crash when syncing with Dropbox.
* Fixed problem where sync status would always be shown at the very beginning for a few seconds when switching to the settings view.
You can also buy the Mac and Windows version and sync the information between all of your devices.
You can learn more about how to use the apps from the developer’s website.
Once you start using the app, you will wonder how you lived without it.