Delta’s iPad app has been updated to version 1.6 to allow you to stream movies, TV shows and more onboard with Delta Studio™. While you are on board, manage your travel with the Fly Delta app and delta.com on board Delta flights via in-flight Wi-Fi for free.
This iPad app allows you to do the following:
• Find, compare and book flights or rebooked canceled flights or missed connections
• View seat maps, select or change your seat, or step up to Economy Comfort™
• Never miss a beat with the What’s Next feature
• Purchase Trip Extras like in-flight Wi-Fi and Priority Boarding
• Explore the Glass Bottom Jet, which provides an amazing view of what you’re flying over through photos, landmark information and social content from your friends
• Find out what’s playing on board your flight and download Sky magazine and destination-related music and movies from iTunes
• Stream movies, TV shows and more onboard with Delta Studio™
• Manage your profile, transactions and SkyMiles® account
• Check in for domestic and international flights up to 24 hours before departure and pay for checked bags – your eBoarding pass can be sent to your phone or email
• Get terminal and gate info and check the latest flight status
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
To learn more about the app, you can watch Delta’s promotional video below.