TrialPad, an app designed to help attorneys present evidence to juries and judges, has been updated to version 4.1.0.
If you are not familiar with the app or want to learn more, you can download the 62 page quick start guide.
To get a good idea of how the app works, you can see the app in action at this vimeo site.
The update includes the following additions and changes:
– Added Custom sort button to allow you to customize the order of your exhibits (user requested).
– Modified search results to show file name hits before searching OCR data (user requested).
– Added natural sort order so you don’t need to add leading zeros to keep the sort order, e.g. 1, 2, 10, 20 (user requested).
– Added straight line tool to Pen options.
– Added link to free Quick Start Guide iBook in the Help menu.
– Tested for compatibility with iOS 8.
– Addressed various issues with downloading/uploading from/to third party cloud services.
– Addressed issues with orientation of annotation on exporting or printing.
– Addressed zooming reset during split screen presentation.
– Addressed issue allowing Exhibit Sticker to keep file name when moving position.
– Addressed issue connecting to WebDAV.