After announcing first weekend sales of over 10 Million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, Apple has released an update to their just recently released iOS8.
To perform the update on your iOS device, tap
Settings > General > Software Update when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network preferably.
Here is the full iOS 8.0.2 changelog of improvements and bug fixes, provided by Apple:
- Fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
- Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
The apology basically announces the availability of the update and notes that the initial 8.0.1 update caused problems.