Microsoft’s OneDrive app has been updated. You can learn more about OneDrive, formerly SkyDrive, from Microsoft’s support page. Basically, the app allows you to access the cloud storage provided by Microsoft.
The current storage plan price structure is as follows:
15 GB free (instead of 7 GB)
100 GB for only 1.99 (USD) a month
200 GB for only 3.99 (USD) a month
The new features include:
• Improved design
• Create photo albums that enable you to view photos together in one place without copying or moving the actual files
• View your photos by tags (like “plant,” “building,” or “animal”) created using object recognition
• Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
• Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
• Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
• Integration with your favorite password manager, including AgileBits, 1Password and LastPass.
• An improved search experience with text recognition in photos and content of documents
• Addressed issues with audio playback.
• Work on improving the video playback experience.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements