Microsoft has released its universal Outlook app for iPhone and iPads. This email app helps you with a unified view of your email, calendar, contacts and attachments. The app is supposed to automatically make your most important messages rise to the top.
You can swipe to delete, archive or schedule for another time.
The app works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, iCloud, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
The developer describes the app as follows:
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Support information for this app can be found here.