If you have been waiting for a price drop to buy GoodReader, a universal iOS app that allows you to read, annotate and manipulate PDFs, now is a good time. The app normally sells for $4.99 and is currently on sale for $1.99.
The app includes the following features:
– PDF Page Management – add, rearrange, delete, rotate, extract and email individual pages, split and merge files
– PDF Page Slider now shows page previews
– icon view for file browser, with larger previews
– collapsible tool area on the main screen
– true Auto Sync – background and scheduled execution
The app was recently updated to include the following fixes:
– turn PDF pages with a remote page turning device, such as AirTurn Bluetooth Page Turner, or any other compatible foot pedal, or even a standard Bluetooth keyboard. If you’re a musician performing live with tons of sheet music PDFs on your iPad, this feature will be your perfect companion. To use it, open a PDF file and press the Lock Page button, then use foot pedals or arrow keys to turn pages (iPad only).
– iPad’s Back to Reading button is now on the iPhone as well. Use this button to instantly go back to the most recent file you’ve been reading.
– fixed an issue with precomposed signatures appearing rotated on some files
– fixed an issue with slow downloading speed from SFTP servers
– fixed an issue with accessing distributed shares on certain SMB servers
– fixed a compatibility issue with certain Linux-based WebDAV clients
This app allows for true mobility and syncing of PDFs between various devices and is a great tool. Read more about the app from the developer’s site.