PDFPen Scan+ has been updated. The update includes the following fix:
• Fixes problem with Scan+ not appearing in Settings–Privacy–Camera to enable the camera
PDFPen Scan+ allows you to use your iPhone or iPad to scan and OCR multi-page documents to create searchable PDFs. Scan directly with your iPhone or iPad camera. The app detects and crops each page automatically in-camera. You can export to iCloud, Dropbox, Email, and share PDF documents.
The app allows you to:
* Scan and OCR on your iPhone or iPad with the power you’d expect from a desktop computer
* Scan documents, articles, receipts, business cards, recipes, and more
* Extract text from scans using OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
* Share PDFs of scans with full OCR text via email and popular Cloud services, including Dropbox and Evernote
You can visit the developer’s video page to learn more.