Pocket Informant has been updated to version 4.62. This app helps coordinate task management and calendaring.
The improvements include:
– Simpler color management for Events and Tasks. You can now see the color an event or task is going to have by its calendar, sync account, tag, or set an individual color for that event or task.
– Fixed Informant Beacons not being saved when selected for new or edited tasks
– Improvements to support the latest iOS update
– Improvements to how our widgets communicate with each other
– Quick Entry now supports the word “due” for due dates and if you type in a time that is prior to the current time, it assumes you mean tomorrow.
– Added support for iOS 8.3 Emoji
– Improved visuals in some areas
– Updated our Helpshift support framework
– Fixed Font Settings not reloading
– Removed some over-optimizations that were causing some event changes not to be seen right away
– In progress filter on Tasks View shouldn’t show undated tasks
– Fixed interface issues with custom recurrence selector
– Improved some recurrence logic related to nth weekday recurrence rules
– Fixed an intermittent Next Action behavior for Sequential Projects
– Improved sync operation failure when network isn’t available
– Improved sync operation for keep-alive failure with Toodledo’s server
– Improved Google sync backend for a variety of edge cases
– Fix some issues with converting an event to a task
– Fixed an issue with Travel Events that have no proper color
– Fixed an issue where an event occurrence could get duplicated during cache expansion. The specific case that triggered it was a weekly repeating all day event that went from Sun to Sat.
To learn more about this app, visit the developer’s web site.