MindNode – Delightful Mind Mapping is a great mind mapping app for the Mac that is also compatible with the iPad. This app updates the prior MindNode app and requires a new purchase, currently 33% off for the launch.
The compatible iPad version is available here.
Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. Creating these visual outlines allows you to brainstorm and organize your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. MindNode simplifies this process.
Being featured by Apple as an “App Store Best”, MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Add as many mind maps as you like to MindNode’s expanding canvas. Highlight your thoughts in different styles and enrich them with images and stickers. Use different layouts to auto-magically organize your Mind Maps — you can even cross connect nodes from different maps. Quickly search through large Mind Maps in the outline view. Add notes to any node for additional information.
With iCloud Drive all your Mind Maps can be on all your devices with separate the separate iOS version. You can also export your mind maps as text files, outlines, images, pdf’s or even an open format to share it with other mind mapping apps.
• Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
• Automatically organize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different styles, images and stickers
• Share interactive documents publicly via the web through the new MyMindNode service
• Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
• Export your mind maps to other apps as PDF, OPML, PNG, FreeMind, Markdown or text file