Evernote is an app used to collect bits of information, photos, notes, and more from various iOS devices and Apple Watch as well as your Mac. The information is stored in the cloud, can be synced and accessible from your various devices.
The recent update includes various bug fixes and improvements.
There are two levels of use. Premium (a monthly or annual subscription fee) and free. You can certainly get by on the free service. The paid version gives you additional “features” and allows for more data transfer between your devices.
Some of the premium features include:
• Offline access – work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads – keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search – search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy – add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation – use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode – turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Evernote is a great alternative to OneNote and allows you to electronically keep up with various notes, thoughts, ideas, checklists and more.