Together is an app for keeping notes, snippets of information and more in one place. The lure of this app is its ability to sync between your computer and iOS devices. There have been issues with syncing using iCloud.
The latest update addresses various issues including:
– Fixed a problem where an error could be shown when not signed into iCloud.
– Improved handling of iCloud errors and conflicts.
– Changes to text documents and bookmarks are now saved immediately after Done tapped.
– Fixed a crash that could occur when fetching iCloud changes fails.
– Fixed a crash switching to a library when the tags view is visible.
– Fixed a problem decrypting files in iCloud libraries.
– Fixed a crash when tapping on some groups in the document picker extension.
Together allows you to store your own database of information on your own computer while using iCloud to sync between your various devices.