Apple’s Garageband, the app used to turn your iOS device into a recording studio, has been updated. The updates include:
• Quickly navigate long lists of Apple Loops using a new alphabetical sidebar
• Use Multi-Touch to select multiple regions simultaneously in the Tracks area
• Send songs as an audio file using AirDrop
• Share GarageBand songs via Mail as uncompressed audio
• Apply your own custom images to songs shared to YouTube and Facebook
• Support for Shared iPad in iOS 9.3
This app helps you create your own music with a variety of electronic instruments. You can even create your own ringtones as described in this MacWorld article.
There are so many many ways to enjoy making and playing music with Garageband.