Apple has released the latest version of iOS 9. The notes state the following issues have been addressed in this download.
• Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
• Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
• Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
• Fixes and issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
• Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B app
As always, make sure to back up your device before installing the update.
To update, tap Settings > General > Software Update.
Separately, make sure you know your password as it will be required to install the update and used immediately following the restart.