DocReviewPad is a tool created for iPad to allow legal professionals and others to organize, review through and mark up electronic documents.
DocReviewPad makes it easy to import documents; assign custom Bates numbers to every page; assign tags and issue codes; annotate documents with highlight, pen, and redact tools; flag documents and add notes; search for text within documents; and more.
The developer describes the updates and fixes to version 1.3.5 as follows:
* Many performance and stability improvements for filtering and searching case contents, especially in large cases.
* Pressing and holding the back button within any folder will now let you jump multiple levels, or straight back to the Cases screen.
* Addressed an issue where search results were not being highlighted on some documents.
* Addressed an issue where backing out after viewing search results caused the app to close.
* Case folders now have color tint for better visual organization.
* Added additional support options.
* Updated User Guide (found under the Help menu).
* Other minor user interface tweaks, fixes, and improvements based on user feedback.