OmniFocus, the GTD app that syncs with every Apple device you have has been updated to include an encryption passphrase separate from your sync password.
Before you set this, make sure you are running at least version 2.16 on all of your iOS devices and 2.7 on your Macs. You can get the Mac version update at http://omnistaging.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/.
The update includes:
• Encryption — the ability to set a separate encryption passphrase and to revert to using the sync password for encryption.
• 1Password — OmniFocus now integrates with 1Password for iOS for sync and encryption credentials.
• Mail Drop — Fixed a problem where attachments with non-ascii characters in their names would be missing their contents once imported.
• Database Migration — Fixed several problems with the database migration flow.
• Section Headers — Fixed a problem updating counts and labels in section header rows on iPad.
• URL Scheme — omnifocus:///paste URLs now support folders and projects as targets.