If you want to journal, keep notes of day to day activities and your thoughts, consider Day One Journal version 2. The latest update comes with a limited time sale price of $4.99.
If you have Day One on more than one iOS device, you can sync using Day One Sync, the developers free service for syncing your data between your devices.
Although you can enter traditional text to document your life and thoughts, the app has different ways to view your entries, including the Calendar view.
Perhaps one of the quickest and most visual ways to Journal is using your camera.
The Photo Timeline view allows you to review and recall where you were and what it looked like.
The latest update to Day One Journal includes the following:
– Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
– Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
– Day One Sync 2.0 (See dayoneapp.com/sync-faq for more details.)
– Map View
– Custom Reminders
– Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
– Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
– Timezone Support
– 3D Touch
– Local, Exportable Backups