DocReviewPad has been updated to include many helpful features. This app is used to help you organize and review all your litigation documents quickly and efficiently, create production sets, and Bates stamp all your documents.
The latest update includes:
• NOTES! Added the ability to have multiple notes on every page. Notes appear as numbered “stickies” and can be moved around the page.
• Totally revamped reports for better clarity and information. Notes for each page are displayed in their own column, and associated with their own page and Bates number.
• Notes for pages are included on a separate page in an export allowing you to read the notes as you look at the document.
• New Documents, Speed Review, Tags / Issue Codes tabs at the bottom of the documents list (similar to TrialPad) for easier navigation and review of documents.
• Tags / Issue Codes tab allows you to view a document and see what annotations and notes were applied to what pages.
• Totally revamped the Export and Reports dialogs to be much more visual, easier to select documents, and granular in determining what to include and exclude.
• Added option in Settings to Remember Document Position so that when you switch between long documents you’ll always come back to the same page (defaults to On).
• Added Current Page as a share option (in addition to Entire Document) for all the export options (email, print, upload, etc.).
• New and updated User Guide within the app, and available as a PDF with bookmarks and hyperlinks.
• Many other minor new features, improvements, and fixes.
You can watch the app in use here.
If you need manuals for the apps, you can download them here.
TrialPad is used to present information, documents and videos from your iPad during trial, mediation or hearings. TranscriptPad is used to help organize, tag and work with transcripts.