LiquidText PDF Document Reader: Annotate & Excerpt app is a fun and cool way to markup and gather together annotations from one or more PDFs. The most recent improvements include:
• Improved Highlight Rendering: highlights better maintain text contrast to improve readability.
• Fixed bug that could cause a crash when scrolling with scrollbar while holding document in place with other finger.
• Fixed bug that could cause a crash when tapping a link button on an excerpt or comment while in portrait mode.
• Fixed bug that could prevent the table of Contents from displaying correctly in some circumstances.
This productivity app is free. However, you can purchase additional functionality via an in app purchase.
LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
► MULTIDOCUMENT USERS RECEIVE (requires one-time in-app purchase):
Work with multiple documents and webpages in a single workspace
• Pull together excerpts from different documents.
• Search across all the documents in a LiquidText workspace.
• Compare documents in parallel.
• Make comments that refer to multiple documents.
Global Keyword Search (Requires iOS 10)
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText files.
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight.
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents.
► ALL USERS RECEIVE:
• Read and interact with text in a flexible environment
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint documents and web pages
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Workspace area for writing notes and pulling out excerpts
• Organize and group excerpts and notes
• Tap comments and excerpts to find original source
• Pinch document to compare different sections
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search term(s) side-by-side
• Scroll to navigate through pages
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Highlight text, images, comments, excerpts, and notes
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Export file as notes only, highlights only, notes and highlights, or entire document with annotations
• Export as LiquidText file, PDF, or DOCX (supported by most word processors)
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud, Box, and more
LiquidText allows for active highlighting of PDFs and organizing ideas from them.