DocReviewPad is designed to help you organize and review your documents for use in litigation or other legal matters.
The app allows you to import documents, assign Bates numbers, add sticky notes, tag and create issue codes.
To see this and other Lit Software litigation software for the iPad, check out their various videos on their Vimeo page.
You can purchase the ultimate litigation bundle which includes TrialPad and TranscriptPad as well from here.
This latest update to DocReviewPad addresses or adds the following:
==== NEW ====
• Added iOS 11 compatibility.
• Added Entire Document and Current Page icons for more intuitive Issue Code assignment.
• Updated User Guide under Help > User Guide.
==== IMPROVED ====
• Updated Dropbox API.
• Bates numbers alignment after export to TrialPad.
• UI color adjustments.
• UI feedback improvements.
==== FIXED ====
• Issue with exported Reports appearing blank on another platform or app.
• Issue with app closing when trying to Split certain documents.
• Issue with app closing during Report creation with certain documents.
• Issue with annotations being rotated after export.
• Issue trying to delete files from Tags / Issue Codes tab.
• Issue displaying page in Search results.
• Issue with Show Fingers switch remaining on.