Apple has released an update to Workflow, the productivity app Shortcuts will work with iOS 12 and Siri. The app allows you to create personal shortcuts or a series of steps from your favorite apps. There are over 300 built in actions that work with Contact, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health and other apps that support Siri Shortcuts.
The Shortcuts user guide is available here.
According to Apple, you can use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you’re listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
The app works with iPhone and iPads that support iOS 12. To learn more about the the release, you can review Apple’s support page.