Looking for a retro hi tech game…Try Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos for iPad from ThinkGeek.
In the late 1970s, a phenomenon swept the sporting world. A new game fell on the scene, one that created an international stir, world exhibitions, and a fever that can only be described as a “feeding frenzy.” And that game was Hungry Hungry Hippos. Well, it’s time to update this classic into the now with the Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos iPad Game. Fully endorsed by the IHHHA (International Hungry Hungry Hippos Association), this game is the Hippo event of the century!
Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos iPad Game is everything you remember about HHH. All four hippos are present and hungry, except this time, the hippos fit over your iPad and the game board is an app! This adds oh-so-many gameplay features, such as:
- 10 different game boards, each with its own marble style.
- 14 power-ups to make the game play even crazier.
- Three scoring modes: standard, Vegas, and Regulation Tournament.
- And hippo-loads more!
Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos iPad Game is for up to four players and will help you train up so that one day you might be the one to represent your town, county, or even country at IHHHP trials all over the world. Do you have what it takes to be a Hippo Champion?
Coming Soon: Hungry Hungry Hippos: Space!
Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos iPad Game
- Just like the game you loved as a child, but updated for the new iPad!
- Each hippo has the chomping action you remember.
- Each hippo head has capacitive pads underneath to interact with your iPad.
- Free app available from Apple store (supports new iPad’s retina display).
- App features a variety of table tops, game play modes, and scoring – including Vegas and Tournament!
- Fully endorsed by the International Hungry Hungry Hippo Association (IHHHA).
- Players: 1-4
- Dimensions: approx. 17″ x 17″ x 3.5″
Gather the family around for some real fun on April Fools day!