1Password is an app that does more than store and create strong passwords, it also can automatically enter your user name and password into the web page you visit.
You can sync your database of passwords, credit cards, bank accounts, etc. between devices as well.
Version 4.2 added or improved the following:
* Added Go and Fill bookmarks in 1Browser on iPad.
* Added the ability to use Strong Password Generator in 1Browser on iPad.
* Added the ability to auto-submit on login filling.
* Added fill animations to make it easy (and fun) to see where fields are filled.
* Added Copy to Clipboard in the Share menu to copy the current URL to the clipboard.
* Closing the last tab will now direct you back to vault mode.
* Added 1Browser settings menu.
* Added the ability to adjust auto-submit and fill-animation defaults.
* Added the ability to clear the Web Data (eg. Cookies) from 1Browser.
* Added the ability to share items through Messages or email.
* Shared items include a special ‘Add to 1Password’ link which allows you to directly add them to 1Password.
* Added the ability to expand search results across all fields.
* Search results now includes the primary URL of the item.
* 1PasswordAnywhere (1Password.html) will now display custom fields.
* 1Password will prompt to open in the web view when launching 1Password with a URL in your clipboard.
* Improved translations and the addition of Greek.
* Improvements to Dropbox syncing.
* Many bug fixes and improvements.
Adobe Ideas lets you draw freeform vector illustrations on your iPad.
It was just updated to version 2.6.1 and is free.